fot

Re: [Fot] Intake/Exhaust manifold gasket, question for Mordy D

To: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Intake/Exhaust manifold gasket, question for Mordy D
From: "John H. Hasty via Fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2021 23:16:38 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=mhc-law.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=mhc-law.com; d=MullenHollandCooperPA.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector2-MullenHollandCooperPA-onmicrosoft-com; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=3CBLq26RTRTYVgOvpcCGikBUNsse2xQqyZJYCRhUWdU=; b=bdHn4OWN/5WMmWK4sw1ER0h5cb+njvT8WlVSS73C3b6rfjOywzxKMY1x9uJqCbMoqd19a6HRCgWNVfOCjBUSwcU72q9WdQQCeyI8dDLBc8wVMNQdz8IJC3mNBi1F6zDUQJKYimZFcZTz94euxmdPuZUIWyZAIRggE327b46ozt0=
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=3CBLq26RTRTYVgOvpcCGikBUNsse2xQqyZJYCRhUWdU=; b=h3TRNzrFupfFoRNKZ4o5lGAPvuVYQGR27ZgcZX6NyZ+cn/2qNCEb55zibXV+prLHSlLRqx77HLoqVd90+JWv5mbQwOhC5+BAQ/rlHQJK8ZAM15+u/9KHq1ygLaRThT1kdiZW+hDCBJtfC3pOa1RKKM6ow5v+Y3TmuaxEifBGqsVpHQuxJ/K02wlrXYqfFSYWzkeU8BteE3RhEkITb3wqa/3LKu+iUsAeOh8Nwxwhb/HYpo+tmJTCoMcahlC/nMJGVbI8dWMEb1/N9KVDabA5XER9Rx1Z1nFxf8hyiSP2ztxb40Gu3+cy2YKW+kiVoOiyNhA0GktfiGNl7aK7ebPVdA==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=VQi5KkhzQyLix/fKj0YsPCeC5jwSB2ZpjTfDQEn2rFGSpnQBlf7wW95775wTICnD94wo3wsqP3hct13hTuJAGIMEnuHh9NrIbQlDbADiqhX3v75WTNSEMcB3mLh/LEY5gAo8NFoO/C9hM0RwTqa/kWXEUh2belhiwVA984uADNTVGM9mxkHWCQR107I+xSbPVXGJA92iIMGkDOGwX4hUpV4uNwWK2mPLNdfhFzvf2pZ3MtnKKD/b23T8TdFjmbmkjfPMyNBzw1EJcbRRpnk4J10wdU7Vljo6Z+GitmkVl7EVPFI9hTaeUR0b+xLdPOyvnhFcoAOjt3xk4fDxjKCldg==