fot

[Fot] Wheels for GT6+

To: FOT List <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Wheels for GT6+
From: Judi & Craig Miller via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2020 12:27:16 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_873674_1708324982.1604147236473

Hi all,I have been in the process of rebuilding my 1969 GT6+ for quite a wh=
ile.=C2=A0 It sat on stands for over 40 years and virtually every component=
 has required rebuild or replacement.=C2=A0 I ran Minilight wheels when I r=
aced the car during the 1970's but have decided that due to their age the M=
inilights are going to be used for rain tires after the car is back togethe=
r.=C2=A0 I have decided to go with Panasport Prolites and am wondering if t=
here is a dealer / distributor for Panasport out there that would work with=
 me on ordering a new set.Thanks in advance,Craig Millercandjmiller236@yaho=
o.com
------=_Part_873674_1708324982.1604147236473

style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial,
sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Hi
all,</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">I have been in the process of
rebuilding my 1969 GT6+ for quite a while.&nbsp; It sat on stands for over 40
years and virtually every component has required rebuild or replacement.&nbsp;
I ran Minilight wheels when I raced the car during the 1970's but have decided
that due to their age the Minilights are going to be used for rain tires after
the car is back together.&nbsp; I have decided to go with Panasport Prolites
and am wondering if there is a dealer / distributor for Panasport out there
that would work with me on ordering a new set.</div><div dir="ltr"
data-setdir="false">Thanks in advance,</div><div dir="ltr"
data-setdir="false">Craig Miller</div><div dir="ltr"
------=_Part_873674_1708324982.1604147236473--

--===============3847400503678875541==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com