fot

[Fot] Lap times 1992 vs 2020

To: Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Lap times 1992 vs 2020
From: chasgee22@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 21:20:41 -0500
Hello all,

The Kastner Cup weekend was awesome and I had a great time.  Thanks again to
all who made it happen, especially Marty for the personal attention for us long
distance out-of-towners!  It was great to see some old friends and meet new
ones.  I had a grand plan to talk to everyone with a Triumph but it just
didnâ??t happen.  Next time!

Mike and I are about half way home now.  Itâ??s a long trip so there is lots of
time to think and reminisce.  One thing that came to mind was lap times now vs
1992.  Does anyone have a time sheet from the event in 1992?  Since a number of
the same cars were in both races, It would be interesting to see how different
they are if at all.

I hope to see everyone at the next Kastner Cup, whenever or however it may be.

Thanks,

Chuck Gee