fot

[Fot] Fire bottles

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Fire bottles
From: kkjjk@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 19:11:15 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_1192506_1539977389.1591643475580

To all on FOT-=C2=A0 I just had my Fire Bottle re certified without having =
to send it down to Florida ( a big hassle!).=C2=A0 I found a guy in the Del=
marva area whom was granted the ability to do the re certification process =
by coming out to you.=C2=A0 I helped him ( I didn't do much actually) to be=
 able to provide this service, and I was his first customer.=C2=A0 His name=
 is Bob Nicewander and his company is called Safeline Fire and Life Safety =
Solutions. A nice guy as well. He will come to your car and make sure the s=
ystem is intact and check the Fire Bottle for $149.00 if you're within a ho=
ur from him here in Maryland (he is in Aberdeen, MD). He would work out a p=
rice if you are farther away. I think it's worth the money since I believe =
it would be at least that much to ship the bottle to Florida and have it do=
ne.=C2=A0 He just needs some information (date of manufacture of the bottle=
/date of expiration, etc) and a picture of the bottle/label as well. If the=
 bottle is over six years old it cannot be re certified, and it needs to be=
 done every two years (according to the Fire Bottle Company in Florida). =
=C2=A0 It may be something those of you in the area may be interested in.=
=C2=A0 Just thought I would put it out there.Jay De Pol

------=_Part_1192506_1539977389.1591643475580

tified without having to send it down to Florida ( a big hassle!).&nbsp; I =
found a guy in the Delmarva area whom was granted the ability to do the re =
certification process by coming out to you.&nbsp; I helped him ( I didn't d=
o much actually) to be able to provide this service, and I was his first cu=
stomer.&nbsp; His name is Bob Nicewander and his company is called Safeline=
 Fire and Life Safety Solutions. A nice guy as well. He will come to your c=
ar and make sure the system is intact and check the Fire Bottle for $149.00=
 if you're within a hour from him here in Maryland (he is in Aberdeen, MD).=
 He would work out a price if you are farther away. I think it's worth the =
money since I believe it would be at least that much to ship the bottle to =
Florida and have it done.&nbsp; He just needs some information (date of man=
ufacture of the bottle/date of expiration, etc) and a picture of the bottle=
/label as well. If the bottle is over six years old it cannot be re certifi=
ed, and it needs to be done every two years (according to the Fire Bottle C=
ompany in Florida). &nbsp; It may be something those of you in the area may=
 be interested in.&nbsp; Just thought I would put it out there.</font></div=

------=_Part_1192506_1539977389.1591643475580--

--===============7524320242226478984==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com