fot

[Fot] Good Video Series to Survive Social Distancing

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Good Video Series to Survive Social Distancing
From: Kenneth Knight via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 07:35:26 -0700

--===============6635923933289833256==
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D6040A.49164A70"

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D6040A.49164A70
        charset="us-ascii"

https://youtu.be/w954lDdKm8E

Good day to the FOT family.

In these trying times, and the fact that many are stuck at home, there is a
great video series on YouTube featuring my mate Dangar Stu.  While we are,
for the time being, only friends on the internet his series on the full
restoration of an old steel trawler are epic.  The story, the characters
(dog Eddy, the family chickens + assorted mates) are the tonic (Coopers
beer) we need to keep sane.

Stu is a man with a dream and the video skills to make some the best viewing
on YouTube!   Many of us have old British cars, think of this as the
restoration of a rusty TR, while sitting in salt water!  So follow along
with Stu, Eddy, the Chickens and his friends and just relax for a few
minutes!

Stay safe, Ken

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D6040A.49164A70
        charset="us-ascii"

xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml"; =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40";><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
        {font-family:Calibri;
        panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
        {margin:0in;
        margin-bottom:.0001pt;
        font-size:12.0pt;
        font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
        {mso-style-priority:99;
        color:blue;
        text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
        {mso-style-priority:99;
        color:purple;
        text-decoration:underline;}
        {mso-style-priority:99;
        mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
        margin-right:0in;
        mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
        margin-left:0in;
        font-size:12.0pt;
        font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
span.EmailStyle18
        {mso-style-type:personal-compose;
        font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
.MsoChpDefault
        {mso-style-type:export-only;
        font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
        {size:8.5in 11.0in;
        margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
        {page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"'><a =
href=3D"https://youtu.be/w954lDdKm8E";>https://youtu.be/w954lDdKm8E</a></s=
pan> <o:p></o:p></p><p>Good day to the FOT family.&nbsp; =
<o:p></o:p></p><p>In these trying times, and the fact that many are =
stuck at home, there is a great video series on YouTube featuring my =
mate Dangar Stu.&nbsp; While we are, for the time being, only friends on =
the internet his series on the full restoration of an old steel trawler =
are epic.&nbsp; The story, the characters (dog Eddy, the family chickens =
+ assorted mates) are the tonic (Coopers beer) we need to keep =
sane.&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></p><p>Stu is a man with a dream and the video =
skills to make some the best viewing on YouTube! &nbsp;&nbsp;Many of us =
have old British cars, think of this as the restoration of a rusty TR, =
while sitting in salt water!&nbsp; So follow along with Stu, Eddy, the =
Chickens and his friends and just relax for a few =
minutes!<o:p></o:p></p><p>Stay safe, =

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

--===============6635923933289833256==--