fot

Re: [Fot] Roll cage

To: Mike Jackson <grandwazoo@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Roll cage
From: John Styduhar via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2020 11:16:41 -0500
Cc: Triumph 'Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>

--0000000000006a08d5059b3ea302

You can find vintage racing rules for most clubs on their website (VRG,
SVRA, VDCA, etc).  Some club rules may vary from SCCA. like no rollbar for
period correct classes.

On Fri, Jan 3, 2020 at 9:12 AM Mike Jackson via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
wrote:

> You can download the SCCA "General Competition Rules" for free from their
> website.
> I simply can not imagine any organization having roll cage rules any more
> strict.
> While the entire GCR is simply huge, the section on roll cages is but a
> few pages.

VDCA, etc).=C2=A0 Some club rules may vary from SCCA. like no rollbar for p=
"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Fri, Jan 3, 2020 at 9:12 AM Mike=
 Jackson via Fot &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:fot@autox.team.net";>fot@autox.team.n=
n:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex=
">You can download the SCCA &quot;General Competition Rules&quot; for free =
from their website.<br>
I simply can not imagine any organization having roll cage rules any more s=
trict.<br>
While the entire GCR is simply huge, the section on roll cages is but a few=
 pages.<br>
-----Original Message-----<br>
&gt;From: Mark J Bradakis via Fot &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:fot@autox.team.net"=
 target=3D"_blank">fot@autox.team.net</a>&gt;<br>
&gt;Sent: Jan 3, 2020 9:06 AM<br>
&gt;To: <a href=3D"mailto:fot@autox.team.net"; target=3D"_blank">fot@autox.t=
eam.net</a><br>
&gt;Subject: Re: [Fot] Roll cage<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;So one of my top priorities back when I was actively racing Killer was =
&gt;getting a decent roll cage.=C2=A0 All I had was a single hoop ( too tal=
l ) <br>
&gt;with some back braces.=C2=A0 It was an off the shelf Autopower or some =
such <br>
&gt;brand.=C2=A0 FIne for autocrossing, but worried me on track with other =
cars, <br>
&gt;most of which were about twice the weight of the little Spit.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;Are there some rule books with current roll cage specs available for <b=
r>
&gt;purchase from various sanctioning groups which I could buy without <br>
&gt;having to pay a full annual membership?=C2=A0 I&#39;m still waffling ab=
out which <br>
&gt;group would be best for me given my location in Utah.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;mjb.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;<br>
/a><br>
http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive"; rel=3D"noreferrer" targe=
t=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a> <a href=3D"http://www.team.n=
et/pipermail/fotUnsubscribe/Manage" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">ht=
tp://www.team.net/pipermail/fot<br>
t/johnstydo@gmail.com" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.te=
am.net/mailman/options/fot/johnstydo@gmail.com</a><br>

--0000000000006a08d5059b3ea302--