fot

[Fot] Race car but not triumph ?

To: FOT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Race car but not triumph ?
From: Brian Dennis via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 11:22:41 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_3046659_1759830235.1550748161452

Hi,I have a friend that is looking for a Nissan GTR race car or Porsche 911=
 turbo awd. The awd GTR as well not old school skyline. He is not intereste=
d in building something but wants something turnkey or in need of minor upd=
ating. Preferably located in the USA but not apposed to shipping if the pac=
kage was right. I know some of the folks on the list sometimes venture outs=
ide of Triumph racing circles so thought I would post the question.Thanks,B=
rian=C2=A0
------=_Part_3046659_1759830235.1550748161452

style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial,
sans-serif;font-size:16px;"></div><div>I have a friend that is looking for a

--===============5186738539338628187==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot