fot

Re: [Fot] new e-mail : elkhorn64@gmail.com

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] new e-mail : elkhorn64@gmail.com
From: Mark J Bradakis via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2019 14:52:01 -0700
If you subscribe to the real time FOT list and not the digest, there is
a link down at the bottom of every message that allows you to manage
your subscription.  You can do things like change the address you wish
to use for list email.

On a side note, I am working on some Team Net maintenance, culling out
some lists that have not seen any traffic for over a year, as well as
contemplating bringing a new server online.   The current machine, a
Dell SC1430, has a whopping 4 gigs of memory. It was state of the art
back in the day.  But that day was about a dozen years ago, might be
time to retire the old beast.  It should NOT take many hours for a
message to go through the server and get sent out to the lists.  Sure,
it would be sweet to drop a few thousand dollars on a new, professional
grade box, but I can probably get away with some current $500 home PC
available from the local business supply place.

Anyway, it should not have any effect on email for the moment, if any
downtime does come about in the near future from me actually doing it,
I'll give fair warning.

mjb.