fot

[Fot] Weber 42 DCOE 8?

To: FOT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Weber 42 DCOE 8?
From: Brian Dennis via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2019 14:15:07 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_3647585_166527667.1549376107201

Greetings all,I am looking for a 42 DCOE 8 carb body. I've been working on =
getting a GT6 racer running that I purchased last March. After chasing a co=
uple of ignition gremlins was still not running proper so removed the carb =
set for a good cleaning and general rebuild. The bottom flange on the front=
 carb is broken. The break is directly under the butterfly plate ergo major=
 vacuum leak.=C2=A0
Anyone have a spare 42 dcoe 8 body?Thanks, Brian

------=_Part_3647585_166527667.1549376107201

DCOE 8 carb body. I've been working on getting a GT6 racer running that I
purchased last March. After chasing a couple of ignition gremlins was still not
running proper so removed the carb set for a good cleaning and general rebuild.
The bottom flange on the front carb is broken. The break is directly under the
class="ydp2a25fb8dyahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:Helvetica Neue,
------=_Part_3647585_166527667.1549376107201--

--===============4161146617743844922==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com