fot

[Fot] Kastner Cup

To: "Fot@autox.team.net" <Fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup
From: Jerry Barker via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2019 15:04:54 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_2640635_578048401.1549292694976

I invited Triumph racers who are coming to the Kastner Cup race at Buttionw=
illow to an open house/barbecue at my place in Hesperia CA, on Wednesday be=
fore the race. I know that the logictes and timing may be a problem for som=
e of you, but it you can make it work we will be glad to see you. Just let =
me know if you can make it, I have parking for many 10 to15 riggs. My addre=
ss is 11177 Hawthorne Avenue, Hesperia CA 92345,we are just off of intersta=
te 15 thirty five miles south of Barstow and about three and a half hours f=
rom the track. Hope to see you Jerry Barker my email address is triumphhera=
ld24 @yahoo.com=C2=A0Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
------=_Part_2640635_578048401.1549292694976

Buttionwillow to an open house/barbecue at my place in Hesperia CA, on
Wednesday before the race. I know that the logictes and timing may be a problem
for some of you, but it you can make it work we will be glad to see you. Just
let me know if you can make it, I have parking for many 10 to15 riggs. My
address is 11177 Hawthorne Avenue, Hesperia CA 92345,we are just off of
interstate 15 thirty five miles south of Barstow and about three and a half
hours from the track. Hope to see you Jerry Barker my email address is
triumphherald24 @yahoo.com&nbsp;<div
id="yMail_cursorElementTracker_1549291833246"><div
id="ymail_android_signature"><a id="ymail_android_signature_link"
href="https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&amp;c=Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&amp;af_wl=ym&amp;af_sub1=Internal&amp;af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&amp;af_sub3=EmailSignature";>Sent
------=_Part_2640635_578048401.1549292694976--

--===============8011074263095911990==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com