fot

[Fot] FW: Fwd: Crown and pinion gear break in

Subject: [Fot] FW: Fwd: Crown and pinion gear break in
From: mhado at att.net (M&M Hado)
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 14:12:12 -0500
References: <7FAC951C-9CE7-49E5-8DCA-37BDD2E7B8E6@icloud.com> <1425223651.1077147502.1536137279966.JavaMail.zimbra@telenet.be> <1518278895.1077153139.1536137336417.JavaMail.zimbra@telenet.be> <C32F1C79-7520-43DA-8280-01E2EAB5C50A@ponostyle.com> <2031959496.408884.1536237686897@mail.yahoo.com> <AE6D512D-2CF2-42AB-BA52-9B1F9F5065C3@icloud.com> <520565677.1085482.1536327452002@mail.yahoo.com> <CABFvdWsbXWYtGnNyspFni8QcX78LjRtr+iKcLy1Ypv7f0QaYkQ@mail.gmail.com> <102B5B39-2FE9-47F3-9924-9EEBC05F08EC@icloud.com> <CAMJWJcEPp_fRgonGoDVaS-BOBA_iXuuRuchyTum1eqBRjHBFeQ@mail.gmail.com> <1149127785.1972619.1536528479495@mail.yahoo.com> <CAMJWJcGpeLhzjpfYP1tUeKz4MBDSVZMRWCnbigB9SYy_WaTzgA@mail.gmail.com> <CABFvdWsaD8nBOzoSSqiAVMuhYa3RfCwLw4E-imkbXttiPwf5jg@mail.gmail.com> <CAMJWJcHHgwkxPYiaF33iAnuOBtAeB0HoosyRizCPa551m2zv2g@mail.gmail.com> <002a01d449d6$56903f70$03b0be50$@att.net> <08AD19F5-AFB9-4773-ACB2-F7501B53D02E@aol.com>
FOT:  forwarding the email below from Houston Club member Mike Rouse who is not
on the list.

Mike Hado