fot

[Fot] Excess GT6 stuff for the taking

Subject: [Fot] Excess GT6 stuff for the taking
From: sjanzen at me.com (Scott Janzen)
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2018 20:48:01 -0400
oops, here?s the list.

1.            fuel pump

2.            lucas license plate glass lens

3.            6 clutch pressure plates

4.            5 bell housings

5.            4-5 intake manifolds

6.            2 pair Stromberg carbs

7.            3 rocker arm assy, 1 clean, 1 incomplete

8.            6 stock con rods, surface rust, with wrist pins

9.            12 timing chain covers, good, bad and ugly

10.         misc window cranks ,door latches, solenoid, lug wrench, window track

11.         2 alternators

12.         3 windshield wiper motors, 2 different styles

13.         5 crankshaft pulleys

14.         used timing gears and chains ? lots

15.         2 crank pulleys, one rear upright, water pump assy, several sets
head studs, alternator bracket, late model gas pedal

16.         anti-roll bar

17.         50 main bearing caps, 19 rear main seal housings, 14 front sealing
blocks

18.         2 heater coils with fans, one cooling fan blade- 8, 2 diff access
plates

19.         8 valve covers, varying condition, mostly fair, nothing remotely
show worthy

20.         2 speed wiper washer switch, new in box

21.         aftermarket air filter

22.         lucas distributor and base ? 416978 45DE4, shiny/clean but used, 2
more manifolds, clutch release fork, etc

23.         4 horns, e. brake lever, 2 yellow 8 blade fans, 1 blue 13 blade,
h2o pipes, Muncie shift boot and chrome, 2 front discs, hubs

24.         small cardboard box of misc seals, cam locators, oil slingers,
valve retainers, etc

25.         VTR exc cond 40-58, Triumph parts catalogue ?Graphic? GT6 Mk3 ?
Miller box

26.         SW Mech tach, Sun Supertach, Piston rings (hastings, Deves, look
usable),

27.         1 set new TR6 pistons 0.020 over, 1 set used

28.         minilite lug nuts, set, starter shims, new carb gaskets (box full),
heater vents, hoses, eyeball vents, all fittings (good cond), misc suspension
bushings ? no photos

29.         5 front engine plates

30.         right rear bumper, crazed chrome, slightly bent

31.         2 tr7 elec rad fans

32.         six alternator mounting brackets

33.         one idler pulley

34.         rocker arm parts and pedestals

35.         1 brake backing plate

36.         1? alum wheel spacers (2)

37.         4 headlight buckets and retaining trim

38.         several round chrome marker light housings

39.         11 oil filter housings

40.         3 late model master cylinders

41.         1 early master

42.         3 clutch slave

43.         2 clutch master, one angled, one upright

44.         2c cast brake line manifolds

45.         4 clutch forks

46.         several wheel cylinders

47.         5 sealed beam headlights - Westinghouse

48.         10 oil pumps, mostly rectangular pickup, one basket; several bypass
plungers and springs

49.         engine mounts (lots), heater valves

50.         Stromberg carbs (8), some linkage, 4 tee fuel lines (aluminum?)

51.         5 rear half shafts, misc u joints

52.         2 drivers side vent windows and frames, 5 rear quarter windows

53.         ATL fuel cell box, plate and cap, 12 x 20 x 8.25, not rusted

54.         9 con rods with pistons

55.         (1) 10 spline raybestos clutch disc, new

56.         filter housing, mecca, cast aluminum, large

57.         ?70 charcoal canister

58.         5 dist gears, 3 steel distributors, bunch of pedestals

59.         lots of cams, provenance unknown

60.         2 rear deck lids with glass, one with defrost

61.         2 driveshafts

62.         1 door glass

63.         1 sleeved block

64.         3 engine backplates