fot

[Fot] e-mail

Subject: [Fot] e-mail
From: jhasty at mhc-law.com (John Hasty)
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 15:17:26 +0000
Not sure it makes any difference to most of you, but if anyone on the list
needs to contact me through July 10, our office is changing cloud providers and
I will not be able to access my email account until some youngster here at the
firm shows me how to access the new cloud (what ever that is)

[MHC-EmailSig_Attorneys_JohnHasty]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission has been sent by a
law firm on a legal matter. It may contain information that
is confidential, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise legally exempt from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or
disseminate this message, any part of it, or any attachments.
If you have received this message in error, please delete this message and any
attachments from your system without reading the
content and notify the sender immediately of the inadvertent transmission.
There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive
any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this
communication.

Thank you for your cooperation.

11 U.S.C. 528(a)(4) NOTICE. We are a debt relief agency. We help people file
for bankruptcy relief under the federal Bankruptcy Code.