fot

[Fot] Thunderbolt on TV!

Subject: [Fot] Thunderbolt on TV!
From: dlhogye at comcast.net (DAVE HOGYE)
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 20:18:50 -0700 (PDT)
I caught the program the other night.

I totally agree with you Steve...douchebag!

It's the only T.V. hyped restoration shop that repeatedly tests brakes after
they work on them, by going really fast in a straight line then standing on the
brake peddle and locking all four wheels for a very long skid.  If it were my
car, I'd be very pissed and demand a new set of tires.

Total douchebags.

Thankfully, you have spelled douchebags correctly.  Spellcheck didn't apply.

The other douchebag program is, speed is the new black.  Capitals for the title
should not apply.  I don't know where they find these guys.

Lucky for them, there are many with deep pockets that don't know the difference.

Dave H.

Oops, I might be burning my Brats.