fot

[Fot] Nomination request

Subject: [Fot] Nomination request
From: agb at compsnw.com (Alec Buchan)
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2018 07:49:58 -0700
This is almost a carbon copy of a nomination request yesterday, but it
is a different driver and a different car.

I would like to nominate Mike Granat (mikegranat9 at gmail.com) to be
included into the FOT community. Mike is in his Novice year with SOVREN,
here in the PNW. He too, is running an absolutely beautiful 1967 Morgan
which is Triumph powered. Not to mention, he has several others tucked
away in his stable.

After two races, it is easy to see that Mike has a good handle on the
race track and it won't be long before I won't be able to find him in my
rear view mirror because he will be ahead of me!

Because Morgan's are a bit of a rare bird, this could be a good vehicle
for those owners to communicate, in addition to the Triumph engines we
all share.

Thank you,