fot

[Fot] Panasport Wheel Question...

Subject: [Fot] Panasport Wheel Question...
From: william.tobin31 at verizon.net (Bill Tobin)
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2018 17:36:08 -0400
  From: Terry Stetler via Fot
  To: Friends of Triumph
  Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2018 1:53 PM

  Folks,

  I am considering replacing the old 15x6 Revolution wheels on my street TR3.
 The 6? width is just a bit much for the old girl and I have to run ? inch
spacers to clear some various bits on the inside of the fender wells.   They
were originally for TR6s as I recall, and I purchased them from American
Revolution decades ago on close out.

  So I?m thinking about going to the 5.5? Panasports as the are the narrowest
allow wheel I know of currently on the market.

  My question is, will the Panasports work with the stock TR3 wheel studs?   My
TR3 is strictly a street car and so I do not run the big Moroso wheel studs
like the competition cars do.

  I wish there was a 5? wide wheel, but that is not the case.   Also wondering
about tires.   I want to stick with 165-15s as they are the correct size and
fit under the fenders as they should, trouble is there are so few good tires in
that size anymore.  Only ones I am aware of that are remotely good are the
Vredestein Sprints,  any others worth a look?

  Thanks.

  Terry Stetler

  Sent from Mail for Windows 10

  fot at autox.team.net