fot

[Fot] [TR] TR4 Spark Plugs

Subject: [Fot] [TR] TR4 Spark Plugs
From: zoboherald at aol.com (Andrew S. Mace)
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2018 17:20:04 -0400
 Last I knew, Champion still had an L82YC. I don't know what they might have
that's any colder than that. Over the years, I've managed to find a few L66Y
and L64Y plugs on eBay (they're what came with and what I used to use in my
Spitfire 4 autocross car, which had previously been a GP SCCA race car in the
1970s).

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.us