fot

[Fot] TR3 Exhaust

Subject: [Fot] TR3 Exhaust
From: toodamnfunky at comcast.net (Jim Gray)
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 06:44:35 -0600
My car is registered for the street and when I drive it on the street I put on
a SuperTrap muffler with no baffles and it sounds great.
I used a V-band clamp at the joint for quick change-out to the straight pipe at
the track. I can take some video/audio while on the street
next week if you want a sample. It's a very low restriction set up. I welded on
an exit pipe extension off the back of the muffler so it will tuck up inside
the rear valance
panel. I could send a couple pix if your interested. I'm just rolling out to
teach at our annual drivers school at the moment.
jim g