fot

[Fot] Mounting position for Haylon

Subject: [Fot] Mounting position for Haylon
From: william.tobin31 at verizon.net (Bill Tobin)
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 09:05:30 -0400
Rocky, a couple things:
Isn't Haylon pretty noxious?
I use an AFFF system. Last year I got some solid info from Pegasus about useful
life of the system. They told me it was recommended to replace the bottle's
mixture every three years. You can do it yourself for about $60. Cheap
insurance.
A friend set off his AFFF system by accident; said there was foam everywhere!
Cheers, Bill