fot

[Fot] Midwestern Council of Sports Car Club...

Subject: [Fot] Midwestern Council of Sports Car Club...
From: billdentin at aol.com (Bill Dentinger)
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 14:13:16 -0400

Amici...

Interesting (at least to me) to note, but at Blackhawk Farms Raceway the last
weekend of this month we will see the Midwestern Council of Sports Car Club's
Annual Spring Driver's School, followed by a day of wheel to wheel racing on
Sunday hosted by one of the member clubs, Lakeshore Sports Car Club.  This is
further significant because it marks sixty years of Council motorsports
activity in the Midwest.

Recent ties to the FOT involve the 2017 KASNER CUP, which was held at Blackhawk
Farms Raceway.  Choreographed by the FOT, held as part of VSCDA's annual
Blackhawk Vintage Classic, that event was actually staffed and run by the
Midwestern Council of Sports Car Clubs.  Often referred to locally as,
"SCCA-Lite", Council membership includes some of the best people on God's green
earth.

Happy Birthday to the Midwestern Council of Sports Car Clubs!

Bill Dentinger