fot

[Fot] Spitfire Race Car

Subject: [Fot] Spitfire Race Car
From: britracer89 at yahoo.com (Brian Dennis)
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2018 18:03:58 +0000 (UTC)
I tried forwarding the below email RE: Spitfire for sale but it bounced back
undelivered. I assume due to the attached pictures. See below and contact Brent
Cole for info and pictures.
Thanks,Brian
Hi,Spitfire race car for sale in FL. I do not know anything about the car or
the seller. The email below was sent to me by a friend that travels in classic
car racing circles. From what I do know it sounds like a well sorted dependable
racer. There are a bunch of pictures attached let me know if they don?t come
through with this email.Cheers and Happy Easter!
Brian?Foster RI

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

On Saturday, March 31, 2018, 11:34 PM, ROBERT SMOLINSKI <RbSmlnsk at msn.com>