fot

[Fot] GT-6 front susp/hubs and brakes

Subject: [Fot] GT-6 front susp/hubs and brakes
From: rek46 at aol.com (Richard Kristoff)
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 11:07:00 -0400
I have a GT-6 parts for Spitfire upgrades available: ?Aluminum Hubs,Billet
axles,Rotors,Calipers,Race pads,Nilos seals,spare cal. pistons,Cal.
brackets,All bearings ,pins and clips, AND a set of Trunnionless Uprights
(Canley)....Hubs are 3/8'studs on one set and 7/16 long on the other... There
are 4 sets of rotors....If interested ,pls call or email me..Note: calipers and
rotors are heavy and prob a fair shpg cost...Or can pick up ....zip
48336.....Rick Kristoff ?248 470-9523 ? or ?rek46 at aol.com....