fot

[Fot] Nomination

Subject: [Fot] Nomination
From: rjl at gt-classics.com (R. John Lye)
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 08:21:50 -0400

Sure, I will second.&nbsp; It is good to have more GT-6 drivers here.

John
&nbsp;

On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 22:48:00 -0500, Richard Gehweiler via Fot  wrote:
&nbsp;
I would like to nominate my son Daniel Gehweiler to be a member of the FOT. Dan
started vintage racing a 1961 Mini Cooper at the age of 18 and raced until
2008. Business, career, and buying a house has kept him off of the track since
then. He has kept himself involved with vintage racing by playing a major part
in the building, setup and fielding of Allen Washatko's red #6 TR6. Dan has
contacted Scott Janzen about the GT6 he had posted for sale and it looks like
Dan will be the next owner. He is looking forward to being back on the track
next season.
&nbsp;

Do I have a second?
&nbsp;