fot

[Fot] Oversize alternator pulley source

Subject: [Fot] Oversize alternator pulley source
From: gasket.works at gte.net (Mordy Dunst)
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2017 22:49:57 -0400
I'm ok with a gutted non functional rotating pully .  If they allow a light
battery.

MDunst Headgasket.com 626.358.1616
Fax 626.628.3777
Triple R Munitions, Inc 626.201.9471
T FFL 6,7 SOT 2

On Sunday, July 2, 2017, Duncan Charlton <duncan.charlton54 at gmail.com> wrote:

SVRA will penalize you 25 lbs if you don?t have a generator or alternator. You
don?t need to prove it works, however, and a gutted generator and mount weighs
a lot less than the 25 lb penalty.

Duncan