fot

[Fot] TR4 Clutch Pressure Plate Question

Subject: [Fot] TR4 Clutch Pressure Plate Question
From: toodamnfunky at comcast.net (toodamnfunky at comcast.net)
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 16:42:40 +0000 (UTC)
I've run the stock clutches (4A )for seven seasons and never had a clutch
problem so never had any reason to fix what's not broke.
Some stories I've heard about off/ on switch clutches and having to winch your
car on the trailer never appealed to me.
The stocker with a Fidanza flywheel has held out just fine under 172 ft/lbs of
torque from the motor.
I did however figure out how to adapt the Tilton annular T/O bearing just last
week and testing so far is impressive.
jim g