fot

Re: [Fot] Working insane amounts of time to run a particular stint (of m

To: sbarr@McCarty-Law.com, jason@multivintage.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Working insane amounts of time to run a particular stint (of much less time)
From: billdentin@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 11:04:52 -0400
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
Amici...

41 cars is a lot of race cars in one group on a two mile circuit
like Blackhawk Farms Raceway.  And, of course, running all (V/H) cars in one
race group, as Midwestern Council does, adds further complications.  It
becomes a very eclectic group of racers and race cars.  There are extra
ordinary swings in both horsepower and talent.  But Council always seems to
pull if off safely.  To do so again this week end will require the drivers to
embrace a 'vintage spirit'.

I'll be there cheering everyone on.

Bill
Dentinger