fot

[Fot] The Glorious Kastner Cup

To: "triumph friends" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] The Glorious Kastner Cup
From: jason@multivintage.com
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 01:54:27 +0000
Well its official. I have depleted all my funds. Maxed out my credit cards, and
just have only the final prep to do on the FGR cars for the Kastner Cup. For a
lowly self employed Triumph guru (well maybe not yet) like myself... I'd say
everything is golden... Or bronze at the very least. With just a few more parts
to buy, its time to scrap some precious metal... That's where the $ will come
from tomorrow for my new oil cooler. I took the last few weeks off work to move
my family into a new home. (and my mounds of GT6 what-nots into a pretty nice
little garage set-up) Juggling  the 3 balls of family, work and racing... in my
budget, (true, I only have 2 balls) is A loosing proposition. I keep telling
myself that suffering builds character (that's what my Mom always used to say.)
I laugh at the folks that say they don't have the time to help out with race
planning/ organisational duties within my club. Because neither do I. But I
just keep my eye on the prize... One of Snook's dream car trophies.... The
Glorious Kastner Cup. Ahh, those simple minded victories seem so sweet.
The Kastner Cup, now coated in over a decade of prestige, is within thy grasp.
Come one, come all. Reach for it. We are all challenged in different ways...
one way or another. We all have the never ending Triumph challenge in front of
us... It's only a matter of time before the 2013 winner will be cupped. The
glory, the spirit, the car to win.... The ultimate prize...THE KASTNER CUP!
Who?
The roads lead to Road America, where the score will be settled and a Triumph
champion will drink from his cup.
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T