fot

Re: [Fot] Paddock Info for Kastner Cup

To: yellow04@tr4racer.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Paddock Info for Kastner Cup
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 10:14:30 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: donlbrick@mchsi.com, rdwismer@mchsi.com
Full-name: BillDentin
In a message dated 03/29/2013 5:04:37 AM Central Standard Time,
yellow04@tr4racer.com writes:

> I like to be surprised by the cheese selections...
>
> PS. Is Don Brick and his cheese coming?

Come September, all will be welcomed to Road America and Wisconsin.  Hence,
lots of tasty cheese selections will surface.

Don Brick, ex-Swiss Valley guru and arguably the best driver the Beady Eye
tent ever produced, is still up, out and about.  We'll sure try to encourage
him to come.  Regardless...the famous Swiss and awesome Mindoro Bleu will
be there for sure.

And of course, Wisconsin is also home to John Fridirici (a Grande Cheese
honcho) and those tasty Italian cheeses.

Not to worry, not to worry!

Bill Dentinger
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com