fot

[Fot] VSCDA ELVF, In-Car videos 2 and 3

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] VSCDA ELVF, In-Car videos 2 and 3
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com> {sentby:smtp auth 173.22.113.197 authed with tony@tonydrews.com}
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 09:38:56 -0500
Elkhart Lake Vintage Fest, Road America, 9/9/2012 races.

"Sheldon Cup" for Production cars running 2:40 to 3:00 lap
times.  Good race early, then things got predictable.  I edited out
the laps where nothing much happened.  It's nice that they set up
this race and the "Kimberly Cup" for cars running 3:00 or greater lap
times - you get to run with some guys you don't normally run with,
and get another session in race format (rather than practice format)
which is what we all live for.

http://youtu.be/pZ4ra1jJ3t0

Group 2 Feature Race.  Fun start, then things settled down.  THEN my
car cut out briefly and let a couple of the cars who were following
me by.  That made things more interesting as I try to chase them back
down.  Fun finish.

http://youtu.be/vKkpcMcxxZk

In both videos, the go-pro is rattling inside the case a bit.  That's
kind of annoying.  I'll have to figure out something to fix that.

Tony Drews