fot

[Fot] .VOLUNTEERS???. KCUP FUNDING now TREASURER for 2013 kcup

To: BillDentin@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] .VOLUNTEERS???. KCUP FUNDING now TREASURER for 2013 kcup
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 15:17:17 -0400 (EDT)
Thanks for the proposal, Bill,

Some things to consider:

I am trying back away from some of this stuff.

I hate accepting those generous donations....it is frequently the same people,
like yourself.

All of this takes me a lot of time...likely because I am getting very
inefficient at everything I do. And I would like to spend more time on
ALEXANDER RACING.....(we may have a fourth ALEXANDER driver involved by next
July...that's THREE GENERATIONS).

But, if we had a short term 'treasurer' for the 2013 KCUP  this would help.

This person would collect and disperse the funds and be involved in
establishing the budget. This person would also seek sponsors that would like
to be involved in what we do. (My own preference is to be free of commercial
aspects of the event, but that is not always possible or practical).

We have a great chairperson in place (JOHN HOULTON).     Kas and I have a
pretty good formula for producing the KCUP.  It just takes someone who is
willing to deal with the details.

It's 12 months from now.......   :-)

Thanks,

  Joe Alexander