fot

Re: [Fot] Race report from Blackhawk

To: "Jason Ostrowski" <jason@multivintage.com>, "triumph friends"
Subject: Re: [Fot] Race report from Blackhawk
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@McCarty-Law.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 16:40:36 -0500
<< In other Triumph news... Scott Barr had a solid run in his Spitfire
moving up through the field from the back of the grid to finish 10th. He
moved up 10 spots. >>

We had a great day, too.  I got no qualifying time, as we cleverly
located a broken wheel stud just as we were getting ready to go out for
qualifying.  So I started at the back of the grid and had a hoot working
my way up through the field.

In the wet, it becomes really clear what a great little car the Spitfire
is.  Even though they all steam past on the straights, you get to reel
them in and pass them in the twisty bits.

The video I shot with the new GoPro cam looks good.  But it does shut
off unexpectedly near the end of the race.  Has anyone gotten an answer
from GoPro as to why it does that and how to prevent it?

Scott B.