fot

Re: [Fot] Big TR IRS Question

To: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Big TR IRS Question
From: toodamnfunky@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 16:06:28 +0000 (UTC)
I have not tried the MG springs. I found the uprated/lowered springs from BPNW
with the adjustable Spax

are plenty. I've run the dampening adjuster up to the point I was too stiff
and had to back off to 1/2 - 5/8

position. It started getting loose with the stiff shock setting, even on fresh
Hoosier R6's.

jim g