fot

[Fot] Rainex or wipers

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Rainex or wipers
From: Bill Bartlett <BillBartlett@wingnutracing.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 19:40:02 -0400
Hi Amici,
Its been awhile since I have been on the list. (in fact I see I am now 10,360
emails behind from the MG gang, FOT, and the lunatics in the Lotus Europa
yahoo group that email every time they put an ounce of gas in  the car. (hope
I am not offending anyone :) ))
The query of the day is: I am rebuilding a GT6 and am welding up holes all
over the old girl. Now I have come to the wiper holes below  the windscreen,
and I wonder is it better to carry the weight of the wipers and motor or use
Rainex and no wipers and no weight (and of course a nice clean deck look)?
I also plan to use a lexan windscreen to help keep the weight off the front
heavy nose too.
Thank you for your thoughts
Bill B
69 GT6+