fot

[Fot] Clutch master cylinder to AN adaptor

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Clutch master cylinder to AN adaptor
From: George Harmuth <harmug@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 14:12:22 -0400
I'm replacing the clutch master cylinder in my Spitfire and I need an
adaptor so I can use the existing #4 AN hose. The current adaptor looks
like it was kind of forced into the hole, the threads are all boogered up.
I'd like to do it right but I can't find a 3/16 brake line to #4 AN
adaptor. I could drill out the hole and make it a standard NPT size which I
can get an adaptor for but I'd prefer to adapt it so I can carry a standard
master as a spare. Does anyone have a part number or a source for this?
Any other ideas?

thanks
mike