fot

[Fot] How can I tell if the head on my TR6 is early or late model

To: "'Friends of Triumph'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] How can I tell if the head on my TR6 is early or late model
From: "jim hearn" <jimhearn1@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 12:08:25 -0800
Could anyone please tell me how can I tell if the head on my TR6 is early or
late model by looking at it externally?  I have the numbers off it if that
helps.  Some other points are that it has what is now a plugged EGR port and
the intake attaches with 3 upper bolts (one for each attaching point) and 6
lower clamps (two at each attaching point).  The extreme width of the intake
manifold where it attaches to the head is approximately 17.5 inches.  Thanks
for any help on this.

Jim in Sacramento

name of winmail.dat]