fot

[Fot] Kastner Cup Thriller at Miller - this weekend!

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup Thriller at Miller - this weekend!
From: chasgee@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 11:23:13 -0400
Well, we're packing up and leaving tonight for Miller
Motorsports Park.? Can't wait to get there.? If you are going, please look for
the large black three car hauler we brought to Hallett last year - it will be
fun to pit together.? We should be there late Thursday afternoon.

We have a few things planned for the weekend including a champagne get together
Saturday night with our gust of honor, Peggy Kastner.? Rumor has it she's
bringing that stick in the mud husband of hers as well, so I guess we'll have
to put up with him too.? Should be good times.? I'm sure Peggy will have copies
of her book for sale as well and if you're lucky, she'll sign one for you too.

If you're not planning on making the trip, its not too late to change your
mind.? I'm sure Jimmy at Nostalgia Racing will be happy to sign you up when you
arrive.? We'd love to have you there and join in the festivities.

And don't forget, the prestigious Kastner Cup will be presented after Sunday's
race!

See you there,

Chuck Gee
Blacksmith Racing