fot

Re: [Fot] FOT Aviation Division

To: "\"Richard Taylor\"" <tarch@bellsouth.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] FOT Aviation Division
From: "Terry Stetler" <tlizzard@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 18:15:15 -0400
A couple of my online simulation flying buddies saw Glacier Girl  at the Chino
air show earlier this year. I'm crushed that I'm on the wrong side of the
continent and missed seeing the 3 flyable P38s on the planet in one place at
one time.

Are any of you planning on attending The Gathering of Mustangs and Legends in
Columbus Ohio at the end of September?

As of yesterday they had 102 P51s registered to attend.  It is a 4 day airshow
that has sort of been "commandeered" by the USAF as the unofficial 60th
anniversary airshow for the USAF.  Lots of warbirds in addition to the 100+
Mustangs, also F22s and the USAF Thunderbirds will appear all four days.  The
organizers are planning on putting up all 100+ P51s in one flight every day of
the show...

Wow!

Linkage to the official website...

http://www.gml2007.com/index.asp<http://www.gml2007.com/index.asp>