fot

[FOT] MOTRAH-007 Important Messages for Attendees

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] MOTRAH-007 Important Messages for Attendees
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 16:39:01 EST
FoT List

There will be a Morgan/A-H/Triumph Reception late afternoon of the opening
day of the SVRA event at Road America....which I believe to be Thursday.

No monies are going to be solicited from the FoT non-membership as there is
carry over from last year (and it isnt something I take pleasure in, anyway.)

Anything monies needed, more than what we have, will be solicited from other
sponsorships. There might be some sales of a very special Event T-Shirt, but
this event is expensive enough, as it is, for most of us.

The Reception will introduce all persons of interest, the usual suspects, and
the infamous. It will also be a media/photo opportunity for North America's
finest Automotive Journalists and Photogs. It appears that we will have some
very signficant vintage cars joining us and it might be good to circle the
wagons while we partake of adult beverages.

Included in the Introductions will be Kas & Peg Kastner, as well as John &
Caryl Sprinzel, very special guests, methinks.

There is some discussion about holding an AUTOCROSS on the Motorplex. That
would be (just about) too good to be true. Those that are interested, you might
promote the idea where you can. Kerm, Jeff, and I are NOT directly involved
with this part of the program, but we would be keenly interested in this if
more
of our friends joined us in the paddock, and for the weekend.  Maybe the
Autocrossers would challenge the Road Racers to a Duel on the Motorplex. (I am
troublemaker)

Barring a total collapse of our social system, or enonomy, this event is
building a pretty healthy head of steam.  East/West/South/Midwest/Pacific
Northwest/Offshore.

Joe Alexander
Volunteers Appreciated:
FOT Autocross Representative