fot

Re: [FOT] BBC E-mail: TV presenter Raymond Baxter dies

To: billsohl@mindspring.com, mlcooknj@msn.com, Guyots3@wmconnect.com,
Subject: Re: [FOT] BBC E-mail: TV presenter Raymond Baxter dies
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 09:40:01 EDT
In a message dated 09/19/2006 5:38:30 PM Central Daylight Time,
billsohl@mindspring.com writes:

> Subj:Re: [FOT] BBC E-mail: TV presenter Raymond Baxter dies
> Date:09/19/2006 5:38:30 PM Central Daylight Time
> From:billsohl@mindspring.com
> To:BillDentin@aol.com, mlcooknj@msn.com, Guyots3@wmconnect.com,
> fot@autox.team.net
> Sent from the Internet
>

> Anyone know????
>
> Is the Peter Ustinov parody available on tape or DVD?

It was released as a CD a year or so ago, so it should be available from
places like Amazon.com, etc.  Also LP, Cassette, and CDs are listed on eBay
from
time to time.  If you don't have a copy...get one.  It is priceless.  Don
Brick, Bob Wismer, and I can damn'd near recite the thing verbatim.

Bill Dentinger