fot

Re: [FOT] TR3/TR4 Cylinder Liners-Remanufacturing

To: jaboruch@netzero.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] TR3/TR4 Cylinder Liners-Remanufacturing
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 23:19:56 EDT
In a message dated 9/11/2006 10:08:24 PM Central Standard Time,
jaboruch@netzero.com writes:

> I have a bunch of 83mm liners pulled from various blocks that I have
> torn down.  Once I bored some out to 89 mm, but the walls were way
> too thin and never used them.  Joe(B)

They should bore nicely to 87.5 mm, for racing, at least for many of us.

We are looking at a couple of single station fixture designs, one submitted
by a prominent FoT Member.

Like Mr. Babcock said, it will make an interesting intellectual exercise.  I
dont have much intellect, but am surrounded by them.