fot

Re: new topic-oil coolers for my TR4A

To: "Chris Kantarjiev" <cak@dimebank.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: new topic-oil coolers for my TR4A
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 15:33:33 -0600
I'm looking at building up a ducting tunnel the full width of the grill
about an inch high that widens and tapers out to match the oil cooler. This
way I'll be adding no more air underhood and with the bigger aluminum
radiator I should still be able to keep the engine cool. Based on a
suggestion I went to Home Depot today and looked over the sheet metal
ductwork and bought a few pieces to play with. It's pretty cheap stuff. If
all else fails I be taking the other suggestions and putting in an opening
and painting the wire mess to match.
Bob Kramer
rkramer3@austin.rr.com