fot

RE: CRC

To: "'JCJCarrera@aol.com'" <JCJCarrera@aol.com>, charly@mitchelplumbing.com,
Subject: RE: CRC
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 22:00:11 -0700
I find large bribes work. My anniversary is always spent at the Monterey
Historics. Right within panic driving distance there are bauble shops that
can adjust to fit any circumstance (except a paucity of funds).  There's no
Carmel in Portland, but there's Carl Greeves Jewelers. They'd be glad to
help you out.

Bill