fot

Re: Hoosier tire wear survey

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hoosier tire wear survey
From: <triumph_marx@freenet.de>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 09:17:31 +0200
The Yokohama A048 will be avialable in 205/60-15 at end of year I was told.
The 55 line is stopped and the sizes are changed to 60.
I use the Yokohama A021 at the moment. The tires have done 5 events (= 16 heat
cycle so far) and about 3000mls in everyday traffic.
I use -1,70 camber at ride height which is 2,30 at full bump. I have much toe
in.
The tires can do 2 or 3 events I think before the thread becomes road illegal.
I run 30psi warm pressure at all wheels with a car weight of 2127 pounds
(without driver).
In Germany we run 5 manufacturers:
Yokohama
Dunlop