fot

Re: BRIC pile-up

To: JReed@wilson.com, BillDentin@aol.com
Subject: Re: BRIC pile-up
From: <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 14:29:59 +0000
>I can almost guarantee there will be repercussions in vintage racing in
>the USA.

Certainly everone will be doing a bit of self examination. I hope
nationally, Group 6 will...

In my mind, the sanctioning bodies are in a difficult position. How tough
can they get? A lot of folks in vintage racing are there because of
dissatisfaction with the way things are in "real" racing.

Maybe it's time for a national organization of sanctioning groups (if there
isn't one already) to standardize classes and enforcement of these
standards.

To be sure we will see less and less significant cars on track in the
future... and that's a damn shame.

Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois