fot

Grattan

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Grattan
From: Brett Johnson <356drb@indy.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 20:53:49 -0500
Guys,

My never ending trailer project is finished -- well almost.  Julie and
I have decided that we are going to try to make a couple races this
year with two year old twins in tow.  We are planning to first try the
VSCDA race at Grattan, maybe Road America in September and probably
Mid-Ohio in October.  I know that there are some plug ins available at
RA and nothing at M-O.  Are there any electrical hook ups at Grattan?
-- only been there once and the stay was short.

Brett Johnson