fot

RE New member nomination

To: fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE New member nomination
From: Ryan Miles <rjhmile@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 20:19:05 -0800 (PST)
FOT

   I have had the privilege of knowing Casey for the last few years, after
meeting him at the local Ohio Valley Region Solo II races. Casey is a great
driver, and I know he will make an excellent edition to the FOT group. Like
Jason Sukey, myself, and many other young triumph enthusiasts, cars are more
than a hobby for Casey, they are a life long passion and I'm glad that he has
joined our ranks!

--Ryan Miles