fot

Race Track Video

To: "Vintage Race List" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Race Track Video
From: "Jeff Snook" <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 08:35:22 -0400
Fellow Racers,

I just returned from a great weekend racing my Triumph TR3 at VIR.  It was my
first time there.  In order to get a little "seat time" prior to strapping
myself into the car I did about 20 laps on my sofa watching a video produced
by Gary Kuntz.

This preview not only got me excited about racing at a new track, but I'm sure
it flattened out my learning curve at this long, fast, and challenging track.

I would recommend this video to anyone who is planning on racing a new track.
Check it out at:

http://www.geocities.com/glkuntz/video.html

12 tracks including VIR, Mid Ohio, Road America, Lime Rock, Watkins Glen, Road
Atlanta and 6 West Coast tracks.

Thank you Gary for such a helpful product!

Vroom, vroom,

Jeff Snook
http://www.snooksdreamcars.com