fot

Re: ballast

To: "fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ballast
From: "Matthew Wilder" <mwilder@webryders.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 12:51:34 -0400
I got "Lucky" in that I had to add 400lbs to my TR4a to get it up to EP
autocross weight.  From NHIS scales with driver:

LF 588
RF 620
LR 630
RR 595
Total 2433 Cross 1250 - 1183

I've got 80 lbs on the rear frame, 100 or so on the drivers side and the
rest (220) on the passenger floor.  Probably on a lighter car 100 on the
passenger side would be a place to start to be even.  Speedway motors sells
50 lb lead molded in the shape of Chevy valve covers, even say Chevrolet on
them. nice shape for fitting in places and make great conversation pieces...

Matthew Wilder
My webpage:         http://home.webryders.com/teamwild/
HOST slot racers:   http://www.hostinghelps.com/hostclub/