fot

Re: Opinions on engine problem

To: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>, "Chuck Arnold"
Subject: Re: Opinions on engine problem
From: "kas kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 08:35:37 -0800
  Sounds to me like there is a small part or nut or bolt  in either the bell
housing and being picked up by the clutch and flywheel assy and kicked
around then finds a home until dislodged again or same thing in the oil pan.

   Pistons are connected HARD and don't wander around. They would make a
noise or not but not both unless you are just hearing piston slap cold from
excessive clearance.