fot

Brake rotor source?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Brake rotor source?
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 08:55:38 -0500
I've been working on this brake pedal height problem-solving thing for
awhile and have learned A LOT. One thing I've learned is that our rotors do
warp and when that happens it does cause pedal height problems.

I've been using new rotors purchased from one of the Big Three. I don't
know for sure but expect that all three of the big three purchase them from
the same source, since the prices are virtually identical. I'm led to
believe that the ultimate source is in the Orient.

Does anyone have a source for rotors made of known good stuff?

uncle jack